Here Best Angular Js Online Courses
Knowing AngularJS can get you a job or improve the one you have. It’s a skill that will put you more in demand in the modern web development industry, and make your web software life easier, that’s why it’s so popular and backed by Google.
This course will get you up and running quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build AngularJS applications – and we’ll build a single page application along the way.
In this course you will:
- Learn how AngularJS works, covering subjects like directives, dependency injection, two way data binding, the digest loop, watchers, and more.
- Code custom services.
- Design custom directives, understanding concepts like compile, link, and scope.
- Build a single page application using AngularJS.
- Keep up with the latest on the next version of AngularJS 2.0!
AngularJS doesn’t have to be hard to learn. The biggest mistake most coding tutorials make is expecting someone to learn simply by imitating others’ code. Real world situations are never exactly like the tutorial
you will learn
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
The most comprehensive Angular 4 (Angular 2+) course. Build a real e-commerce app with Angular, Firebase and Bootstrap 4
Angular is one of the most popular frameworks for building client apps with HTML, CSS and TypeScript. If you want to establish yourself as a front-end or a full-stack developer, you need to learn Angular.
If you’ve been confused or frustrated jumping from one Angular 4 tutorial to another, you’ve come to the right place. In this course, Mosh, author of several best-selling courses on Udemy, takes you on a fun and pragmatic journey to master Angular 4.
By the end of watching this course, you’ll be able to:
- Build real client apps with Angular on your own
- Troubleshoot common compile-time and run-time errors
- Write clean and maintainable code like a professional
- Apply best practices when building Angular apps
you’ll learn the essentials of building client apps with Angular:
- Displaying data and handling events
- Building re-usable components
- Manipulating the DOM using directives
- Formatting data using pipes
- Building template-driven and reactive forms
- Consuming HTTP services
- Handling HTTP errors properly
- Using Reactive Extensions and observables
- Adding routing and navigation
- Implementing authentication and authorization using JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- Deploying your applications to GitHub Pages, Firebase and Heroku