Here Best Sketching Online Courses
Learn how to sketch and draw with easy to follow videos and exercises. No experience required!
Have you ever wanted to learn to Draw? Perhaps you tried, but did not have the guidance necessary to progress your artwork? Maybe, you used to sketch a long time ago and now want to rebuild your skills? Or, maybe you are looking to capture visual notes? If you answered YES to any of these questions? Then come join me to learn the foundation skills needed to become a better sketcher!
Sketching for Beginners is a self paced course. Designed to guide novice students on how to get started sketching and drawing. This course starts right at the beginning. By understanding the tools and techniques needed to start drawing today. You will learn the best ways to hold your pencils? How to make different types of marks? How to simplify your images using just 5 values? And so much more. This course also contains practical exercises and demonstration lectures. Which you can follow along at your own pace, and share your final images in the Q and A section if you wish.
This courses focuses on using traditional materials, pencil and paper. We will cover how you can get by with just a single 2B pencil and regular printer paper. A cost effective way to learn this skill. Each exercise is designed to develop your own personal sketching language. How to practice sketching. How to communicate with simple drawings and sketches.
Each module builds upon the last. Accompanied with practical exercises for you to download. Each e-Book offers advice and guidance to give you a clear path to follow. Segmented into 25+ modules. With new lectures added each month. Plus, as a lifetime student you have the opportunity to request new topics. At no extra cost to you.
you will learn
- Draw simple objects with confidence and ease!
- Learn the 5 elements of shading
- How to sketch complicated object using simple shapes
- Understand the role of sketching in creativity and notetaking
- Learn traditional sketching techniques
- How to use sketching as a means of communication
- How to practice sketching
- Develop a sketching language that is personal to the sketcher
Learn how to draw and sketch people and figures, based on photo reference or real-life observation. Aimed at beginners.
How to Sketch & Draw People and Figures
In my course you will learn how to easily sketch and draw people, using photo reference or real-life observation.
I will teach you my personal guidelines, that help me with drawing just about anything from observation, whether it be people and figures, landscapes, cityscapes, still life and more.
TONS of Demos
This course will be DEMO-PACKED. I want to show you as much as possible how I do what I do, and allow you to also learn how to replicate my results.
Inside you’ll find
- Super-useful sketching and drawing advice.
- A special method for drawing ANY figure in ANY scene, that ANYONE can learn immediately.
- TONS of full, real-time narrated demonstrations.
- How to finalize your sketches and give them life, vibrancy and a dynamic sense.
- Perspective and how it works with people and figures.
- Much more…
Let’s get started!
This course is suitable for just about anyone – beginner and intermediate.
If this is what you want to learn take action now and get started.
Drawing people is super-fun. Imagine all the great-looking figures you will be able to draw, in any situation or scene.
Fun course to introduce anyone to an ‘urban sketching’ style of drawing & colouring on the go. FAST and FUN, simple tips
This type of ‘pen and wash’ drawing and painting, is a simple way to get ideas, memories and other little illustrations down in a sketchbook, quickly and in a fun style. This playful approach gives you a ‘feel good’ factor with no expectations. It is NOT a learn how to draw and paint course.
If the thought of learning to paint with watercolour paints is overwhelming, this could be a way to break you in gently, to see how you like working with this medium in a relaxed way.
This course can be taken on THREE levels.
- Learn how to sketch quickly without the constraints of any rules. Here you are not aiming for a realistic representation, or a painting style, you are just aiming to create fun images of what you see around you, quickly.
- It can really help those of you who overthink your painting, it will help you with drawing decision making.
- It is also great for the budding painter to practise and to get into the habit of keeping a sketchbook for gathering information in preparation for painting watercolour pictures.
Here I simply give you a ‘how to get started’ approach.’ It is a simple and brief course for you to take what you want to make holiday memories or perhaps illustrating thoughts through a challenging period in life in your journal. Or better still to spur you on to learn to paint with watercolours in a more traditional style and start painting pictures.