In the Indo-European family french is a romance language. For 29 countries across multiple continents french is an official language. This is the correct platform to learn this course. The French language has a long history in scientific standards and the international language of literature. In the world, most majority of french speaking people live in Africa. French is closely related to other languages in the same family as Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, etc. If you are looking to stay competitive in the global market learning the french language is very helpful. Many French language courses are available from that our expert panel handpicked some Best French Language Online courses which are listed below.
3 Minute French – Course 1 | Language lessons for beginners is an online course created by the instructor Kieran Ball. he is a tutor in the UK, to learn the language easily he created an online course and wrote many books. He created three series of language courses in French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, german. In 3 minute chunks learn to speak french which you can use in everyday real-world situations. Learning french not only gives a better understanding of knowledge but also the arts and culture of the world. You can learn french in the classroom, private tutor, with audio resources, free online courses, and apps, etc. in this 15k+ students are enrolled for this course. This course contains 4.5 hours of on-demand video, having 17 articles and 11 downloadable resources.
- In everyday situations learn to speak french comfortably and confidently. when traveling to French-speaking countries learn to be more than just an average tourist.
- In the real world learn to build phrases which can use straight away and learn solid base vocabulary of words
- Try to understand the structure of the french language. In french learn to give descriptions of things, try to order drinks and foods in the french language.
- Learn to understand what’s being said back to you, to build your own sentences be a complete beginner after the very first lesson
- With ease learn to understand, linguistic features and use grammatical of the french language, try to give your opinions in french.
- When you are in a french speaking country learn to greet the locals, by learning french pronunciation go for trips.
Ratings: 4.6 out of 5
Practice and Perfect your French – Intermediate Level (HD) is an online course created by the instructor Anne Le Grand. She is working as a teacher for 10 years at a French university and in various language schools. She got a master’s degree in French and she is passionate about teaching. With native french teacher master the main past tenses and improve your 4 CECR skills 100% in french. When you reach the intermediate level you can understand french easily and you already have the ability to communicate your ideas in french. In this 6k+ students are enrolled. In this course, 1.5 hours on-demand video, having 17 articles and 16 downloadable resources.
- Learn to master the 3 main past tenses, to evoke memories learn to use the french imperfect. To speak about work experiences learn how to use the Plus-que-parfait.
- To specify chronology of past events Learn how to use time expressions, for the right situation try to choose the right tense.
- To talk about an event or a personal experience learn to use the most used past tense, learn to pronounce the sounds correctly.
- In this course, you will learn 3 main past tenses such as imperfect, most used past tense, and plus-que-parfait. Abel to speak past experiences, evoke memories, understand new stories or express past events accurately
- This course is designed for students from A2 to B2 levels, with experienced native teachers try to clear explanations and all videos are available in HD and try to validate your knowledge with quizzes.
Ratings: 4.7 out of 5
Conversational French Made Easy is an online course created by instructor Esteban Perez Rodriguez. To train as a teacher he went to school, he is very passionate about teaching languages and learning and also has a degree in business management. From day one learn french intuitive and learn fast french learning methods. The learning process is all about you will be able to skillfully understand, communicate, and giving you the abilities with a native speaker. For advanced communication conversational French is the key. In this 7k+ students are enrolled. This course contains 5 hours of on-demand video, having 47 articles and 15 downloadable resources.
- For doing this course no previous knowledge of French is required. Materials or software are not needed, all you need is motivation and love for language. Try to repeat each word and sentence as many times as you can
- Anywhere in the world, this course will provide you tools to communicate effectively with French speakers.
- This course will help you to pronounce french words correctly to expressing your needs in a number of situations and to understand others
- From day one this course focuses on useful phrases and sentences Instead of focusing on grammar lingo and concepts
- In a number of common situations try to learn essential conversational French, through a carefully designed language-learning curriculum
- This course is mainly helpful for developing basic conversation skills. To keep your conversational French skills fresh you have access to ready-to-print PDF’s that you can review in your free time
Ratings: 4.2 out of 5
The French language has a huge demand in the market. The people who want to learn this course can pick up from the above-mentioned courses. By doing this course you will get job opportunities, french language specialists, french language translator, french language trainer, french language instructor, etc. By doing this course you will become fluent in speaking french. The instructors will clear all your queries. If you like this article you can share it on social media.
Best French Books:
Best French Language Online Courses