The art of protecting information by encrypting is called Cryptography. People who are searching for Best Cryptography Online courses this is the right platform to choose the best course. Cryptography is divided into two systems there are Symmetric and Asymmetric. The main purpose of using Cryptography is to prevent the data from being read by third parties. RSA is the algorithm that is using in the Cryptography. Basic operations that are performed by Cryptography is Encryption, Decryption , and Hashing of information. In this world there are various number of Cryptography Online courses are available. Out of them, our expert panel handpicked some of the best courses which are listed below.
The instructor Dan Boneh, who is a professor in the department of computer science created this online Cryptography course which is offered by Stanford University. This course is encompassed with 7 main topics and they are stream ciphers, Block Ciphers, Message Integrity, Authenticated Encryption, Basic Key Exchange, Public-Key Encryption, and an exam. This course also provides you the course completion certificate by the end. The enrollment for this course is already started and you can also enroll if you are interested and nearly 200k+ students are enrolled. The skills that you will gain from this course are Cryptographic Attacks, Public-Key Cryptography, Symmetric-Key Algorithm , etc.
- In the 1st module of this course you will learn about what exactly is the cryptography is and also about its history and more about the Discrete Probability, Stream Ciphers, PRG Security Definitions, Semantic Security , etc.
- The 2nd module of this course is all about Block Ciphers and contains the topics like AES Block Cipher, Block Ciphers From PRGs, Security for Many-Time Key, Exhaustive Search Attacks, Data Encryption Standard , etc.
- The topics that you will cover in the 3rd module are Message Authentication Codes, CBC-MAC , and NMAC, MAC Padding, Generic Birthday Attack, constructing Compression Functions.
- You will get to know about the Tweakable Encryption, Key Derivation CBC Padding Attacks, Constructions From Ciphers and MACs in the 4th module and in the 5th module you will be taught with Public-Key Encryption, Arithmetic algorithms , etc.
- The instructor teaches you about the RSA Trapdoor Permutation, ElGamal Public-key System, ElGamal Variants With Better Security and by the end of all these modules the 7th module contains an exam.
Rating: 4.8 Out of 5.
The instructor Sang-Yoon Chang who is working as the assistant professor created this Applied Cryptography Specialization and this specialization is offered by the University of Colorado System. This specialization helps you to improve your Career in Computer Security and this is all about the cryptographic tools and also you will learn about the design principles and the ways to apply them for computer security. This specialization is included with Self-Paced Learning Option, Practice Quizzes, Graded Assignment and also the Course Videos. This specialization is encompassed with 4 courses and after the completion of every course, you will be provided with a course completion certificate. The enrollment for this course is already started and you can also enroll if you are interested.
- In this specialization you will cover the 4 courses and they are Cryptography and Information Theory, Symmetric Cryptography, Asymmetric Cryptography , and Key Management, Cryptographic Hash and Integrity Protection
- The 1st course of this course is all about the Cryptography and theory of Information and you will be covered with the topics of information-theoretical concepts and perspectives like attacker knowledge capabilities and entropy
- In the 2nd course you will gain knowledge on the symmetric cryptography in which the topics like product ciphers, modern block ciphers, cipher algorithms and also about the block cipher operations such as CBC, ECB, CFB, OFB , etc.
- Asymmetric Cryptography and Key Management is the 3rd course in which you will gain knowledge on principles of asymmetric cryptography and how the use of the pair of keys which provide the different security properties.
- The 4th course teaches you about the cryptographic hash functions in a detailed way. You will also get to know the hash tree and hash functions from scratch onwards with the guidance of the instructor.
Rating: 4.5 Out of 5.
Conversation on Cryptography: A Total Course is the best online course which was created by the instructor Mike Meyers with the help of Total seminars which was owned by him. This course will provide the course completion certificate after learning. This course is completely about Cryptography, ethical hacking , and cybersecurity. his course is very helpful for the students of network security course along with PC and Network technicians and IT Security Technicians , etc. More than 150k+ students are satisfied by taking this course. This course is included with 2.5 hours on-demand video along with the full lifetime access
- This course is all about cryptography you will be driven deeply into the topics of cryptography like binary, ciphers, digital signatures, symmetric and asymmetric cryptosystems, public key infrastructure , etc.
- In this course, you will learn about the hashing which helps you to be certain the data that is received and also downloading the legitimate and also more about Asymmetric Cryptography methods,.
- By the end of this course, you will gain complete knowledge on the topics such as Public Key Infrastructure, Caesar Cipher, Vigenere Cipher, Hashing, Living with certificates , etc.
- This course is very helpful for the students of any network security course like CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501), IT Security Technicians, Network technicians and also for PC technicians.
- By taking this course you will be able to pass the CompTIA Security+ exam and also you will gain the complete knowledge on PKI and cryptography which is considered as one among the 6 domains.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5.
This Cryptography online course is created by the instructor Jonathan Katz who is a Professor and also worked as the Director in Maryland Cybersecurity Center. This course is offered by the University of Maryland. This course is included with Self-Paced Learning Option, Practice Quizzes, Graded Assignment and also the Course Videos. The skills that you will gain in this course are about Cryptography, Number Theory, Public-Key Cryptography , etc. This course also provides you the course completion certificate by the end. The enrollment for this course is already started and you can also enroll if you are interested. Nearly 30k+ students are enrolled and learned Cryptography Online courses from scratch onwards in a detailed manner.
- In this course syllabus divided into different types as total consideration of 7 weeks. In the first week you will get to know about the Introduction of Cryptography which includes topics like Hex and ASCII, Perfect Secrecy, The One-Time Pad , and its implementation, Breaking the Vigenere Cipher etc;
- In the second week instructor will explain you clearly about Computational Secrecy and Principles of Modern Cryptography which includes the topics like Pseudorandomness and its generators, Proofs of Security , etc; from scratch onwards in a detailed manner.
- The third week you will get to know about Private-Key Encryption which contains the topics like Security Against Chosen-Ciphertext Attacks, Pseudorandom Functions and Block Ciphers, CPA-Secure Encryption from PRFs, Padding-Oracle Attacks , etc;
- Instructor will guide you clearly about Message Authentication Codes topic from scratch onwards in the fourth week.
- In the fifth week, you will learn Number Theory and its sub parts with the guidance of the instructor.
- In the sixth week, you will get to know about Key Exchange and Public-Key Encryption and its sub-topicsn the detailed explanation by the instructor.
Rating: 4.5 Out of 5.
Luke’s Programming School created this Cryptography from Scratch! Master Cryptography in Java online course. By taking this course you will get to know about the cryptography concepts like AES, PKI , etc and by the end of this course you will become masters in cryptography. All the knowledge that is required to take this course is Programming Fundamentals. This course is very helpful for the students who want to master Cryptography and who want to learn encryption and decryption algorithms in Java. More than 12k+ students are enrolled for this course. This course also provides you the course completion certificate after learning. This course is included with 2 hours of on-demand video and 4 downloadable resources.
- By taking this course you will get to know about what exactly is the cryptography and about its basics and history and also about the Public key infrastructure and Advanced encryption standard.
- The instructor of this course helps you in understanding about the Programming Fundamentals, AES, and PKI and also how to Implement the decrypting and encrypting algorithms in Java.
- You will also gain knowledge on the simple ciphers like Substitution Cipher, Caesar Cipher, Affine Cipher, Xor Cipher, First Secure Cipher , etc.
- In this course you will learn about the Stream Encryption, Random number generators, Modern Cryptography, Advanced Encryption Standard, and RSA Public Key Cryptography.
- This course is very helpful for the one who are willing to master Cryptography and gain more knowledge on topics such as Public key infrastructure, Advanced encryption standard , etc.
Rating: 4.0 Out of 5.
Instructors from these courses are well experienced and they will teach in a practical way. So, you will be provided with all the necessary information that is present in the course. Those who are interested to learn cryptography then you can go through any of these courses that are mentioned above. This course contains many assignments and made with hands-on projects in which you will cover the topics like information Theory, Symmetric Cryptography, Asymmetric Cryptography , and Key Management, Cryptographic Hash and Integrity Protection , etc. You will definitely be happy by taking this course because these courses also provide you the course completion certificate. After getting the certificate if you add this to your resume it gives you more weightage at interview time. Hope you are satisfied with our course and we expect you to please share this article with your friends and co-workers via social media websites like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, hike, WhatsApp , etc.
Best Cryptography Books:
Best Cryptography Online Courses