Here Best Chinese Language Online Courses. This is the correct platform to learn this course. The official language of China is mandarin. The Chinese language uses simplified characters, in Chinese writing, there is no rule for adjectives, nouns, and verbs. Grammatically speaking English and Chinese are very different languages. Chinese is the fastest-developing language in the world and also it is the oldest language. The Chinese language is having only one grammatical form there are no single nor plural forms of nouns, no masculine or feminine genders, conjugations of verbs, etc. many Portuguese languages online courses are available from that our expert panel handpicked some courses which are listed below.
Chinese for Beginners is an online course offered by the Peking University and created by the instructor Xiaoyu Liu. At Peking University she is working as an associate professor. There are two Chinese languages one is mandarin and the other in Cantonese. There are two sets of characters to write the Chinese language for reading and writing simplified characters are faster and easier. To learn Chinese you can learn from multiple sources reading books and listening podcasts. In this 578k+ students are enrolled.
- When going to china for business or travel the Chinese language is very useful to learn, for beginners this is an ABC Chinese course it includes daily expressions and phonetics.
- By doing this course people will understand basics and make conversations which are used in daily life such as talking about food, exchanging personal information, asking about price, telling your hobbies and introducing the city and the weather, etc.
- In this course, you will gain skills such as communication, grammar, Chinese language and speech
- In this course, the syllabus consists of 7 weeks. In this syllabus the first week you will learn the introduction, phonetics, name, identity, nationality, and about family.
- In the second week, you will learn how to describe your daily schedule which includes periods, time, some corresponding actions and numbers
- In the third week, you will learn about food such as vegetables, fruits, meat, and drinks.
- In the fourth week, you will learn about shopping, how to bargain, how to express color and size preference and how to ask prize.
- In the fifth, sixth and seventh weeks you will learn about the hobby, weather, and transportation.
Chinese Made Easy L1: Understand 65% of Chinese in 10 hours is an online course created by the instructors Felix Lättman and Ann Zhu. Felix founded Domino Chinese in Guangzhou, China after spending some years in the city. He started teaching Chinese to foreigners in 2013. With a unique teaching approach, you will learn 65% of Chinese and start reading and speaking in an engaging course. Chinese is very easy because of no verb conjugations, no grammatical cases, flexible parts of speech, no gender, relatively easy word order, logical number system, logic character, and word creation. Comparing to other languages Chinese is much hackable. In this 26k+ students are enrolled. This course contains 11 hours of on-demand video, having 6 articles and 6 downloadable resources.
- By the end of the course, about almost everything, you will be able to converse completely.
- In Chinese, you will be able to write and read simple stories/books/articles. In this course you will learn the basics of the language, introduction about yourself, reading and writing simple stories
- In this course, you can easily build a Chinese language learning with the fundamental concepts. With basic expressions, reading and writing skills, by the end of the course you able to conduct a simple conversation.
- Int his course when you sign up coursebook help you review everything so that you can learn easier
- For doing this course no previous knowledge is required. First, you should start with an introduction course “Chinese Made Easy”
CORE CHINESE 1: Build Up Chinese Foundations by Practice is an online course created by the instructors, Daniel Lin, Peggy Goh, Sookie Jung. For speaking Chinese expressions through organized practices you will learn a grammar oriented Chinese language. Chinese language characters are not just pictographs they carry much abstract meaning and highly stylized. With over 900 million native speakers and more learning it as their second language most used mother tongue on the planet. Chinese Has Different Calligraphy Styles, Chinese Has The Most Similar Sounding Words, it’s the Only Modern Pictographic Language, Chinese Handwriting Is the Most Unrecognizable, Chinese Is a Tonal Language, and Chinese characters can be broken down into simpler components. In this 4k+ students are enrolled. This course contains 9 hours of on-demand video, having 1 article and downloadable resources.
- At a basic level learn to speak Chinese, from English contained in the Chinese language learning to understand the significant differences.
- Learn to make your own variations of the Chinese expressions, this course will help you how to use Chinese structure, sentence and verb automatically
- Through an organized and systematic approach, this course is designed to practice sufficiently. So that you can speak most of Chinese expressions.
- Having organized practices learn to build up Chinese foundations. This course contains 52 Lectures, 86 Practices plus Phonics, Practice Audio files Provided, Practice with Only a Few Carefully Selected Words.
- With only a few selected basic words the goal of this course is you need to speak and make practice Chinese expressions on your own.
Chinese course has high demand in the market. The people who want to learn this course can handpick someone which are listed above. By doing this course you will get jobs such as a Chinese language expert, Chinese language translators, Chinese language professor, etc. By doing this course you can easily speak to Chinese people. The instructors will clarify all your doubts. If you think the above information is useful can you please share it with your friends and colleagues.
Best Chinese Books:
#1 Tuttle Learning Chinese Characters: (HSK Levels 1-3) A Revolutionary New Way to Learn the 800 Most Basic Chinese Characters; Includes All Characters for the AP & HSK 1-3 Exams) by Alison Matthews
#2 Reading and Writing Chinese: Third Edition, HSK All Levels (2,349 Chinese Characters and 5,000+ Compounds) by William McNaughton
#3 Chinese for Beginners: Mastering Conversational Chinese (Audio CD Included) by Yi Ren
#4 Modern Chinese (BOOK 1) – Learn Chinese in a Simple and Successful Way – Series BOOK 1, 2, 3, 4 (Chinese Edition) by Vivienne Zhang
#5 Read Chinese, Book One: A Beginning Text in the Chinese Character, Expanded Edition (Far Eastern Publications Series) (Bk. 1) (English and Chinese Edition) by Fang-yu Wang
#6 First Words in Chinese: (Bilingual English and Mandarin Chinese books for kids) Dual language Edition (book 1) (Volume 1) by Jane C Thai
Best Chinese Language Online Courses