Here Best Arabic Language Online Courses
So you are already learning Arabic or willing to ? Perfect , This is where i’m going to help you learning step by step!
This course includes both PowerPoint videos and Camera videos, in order to make sure that i can deliver the best way of teaching to you.
This course includes the easy part, which its good for beginners and the part where its more advanced, and it becomes more difficult, such as level 2 Grammar and vocabulary, then to level 3 and so on. Afterwards you will have to move to course #2 which is on a higher level of education.
Its time to learn verbs , and make perfect sentences with no grammar mistakes, so we would like to start with random words, small conversations, until we make sure that we are able to move forward and start making dialog smoothly.
English letters/alphabet will help you more to learn, so therefore i have decided to record my videos using both Arabic and English alphabet . You would be able to pronounce the words easily especially at the beginning of the course.
- Writing skills would be added also as a quiz
- True or false questions and essay questions.
- People who are seeking to learn new language, who are thirsty for more knowledge and experience.
- Want to work in any Arabic country such as United Arab of Emirates, Qatar, or Egypt for example.
- Want to improve their Arabic skills
- Who have learned Arabic years ago and have forgotten the language already.
You will learn Arabic conversation via colloquial phrases. Each lecture will belong to a specific exciting topic, from Greeting Topic to Smoking Topic, aiming to push you to explore areas of the language in the correct way and give you the ability to express yourself like native Arabic speakers.
This course has 127 Lectures, built around 5 core topics:
1. Basic Phrases Of Greeting And Expressions Of Emotion
2. Basic Phrases Of Age
3. Basic Phrases Of Making Friendship
4. Basic Phrases Of Time
5. Basic Phrases Of Smoking
you will learn
- Ways to greet someone in many situations
- Some joke phrases when it comes to age of someone
- Questions to ask people to create a good friendship
- Knowing ways of how to pronounce words in Arabic
- How to ask and answer about time in Arabic
- How to decline smoking in an area
Now speak Arabic (1)
This is the first part of Now Speak Arabic, so after finishing this course you should take the other parts, starting with you from the basic level to the advanced, this course is more than 13 hours of video lessons, 112 lectures. You don’t have to learn new words by heart. You will learn them automatically.
All you have to do is a lot of repetitions. Trust me, it is just a matter of repetition. This is the best way to learn Arabic.
The English translation (for understanding)
The recorded conversations (for pronunciation)
The written words in English letters (for spelling)
The question and answer parts for active participation
(to save the information in your brain)
you will learn
- 1- to be able to speak Arabic perfectly
- 2- to be able to have a conversation with any one
- 3- to be able to work in any Arabic country
- 4- to be able to live in any Arabic country
- 5- to be able to talk with Arabs and communicate with them
- 6- to be able to communicate with Arab immigrant communities
- 7- to be able to understand all the Arabic accents
- 8- to be able to travel and visit all the Arabic countries
- 9- to be able to pronounce Arabic perfectly
Learning arabic alphabet for beginners
My course is about special tips and techniques that will help you learn write in Arabic from scratch .
In this course all you need to know for writing Arabic in two days i only explain what you need to know to do it fast i’m not gonna explain any unnecessary to make the course longer.
i will go from A to Z step by step explaining every tips you need to be a professional with a lil bit of practice .
let me give you a quick tip in order to do it fast you have to practice with me at least for 15 mins each day
Please note that in the course i promise writing arabic in two days but that may not be the case for some students .because each student has different background ..
you will learn
- Write Arabic like pro
- Read Arabic