Best NetApp Online Courses
In this training you will learn how to configure and manage Netapp ONTAP clusters, and work from the command-line only. Many day to day administrative tasks will be dealt with, theoretically and practically. There will be no fiddling around. Every module has the same layout: topic discussion, practical example(s), review. There will be reference to the exam-topics as well, to help you study for the NCDA-exam.
1. overview 2. lab setup
3. shells 4. licensing
5. physical storage 6. logical storage
7. networking 8. Network Attached Storage
9. Storage Area Network 10. Storage Efficiency
11. Dataprotection 12. Concepts and Architecture
13. Miscellaneous topics
This course will give you advance working knowledge of the data protection features of NetApp’s Clustered Data Ontap 9.3 storage operating system. If you want to learn about the data protection solutions and features offered by NetApp, this is the course for you.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Create and manage NetApp snapshot copies.
- Restoring data from snapshot copies.
- Creating snapshot copy policies.
- Creating and managing Snapmirror relationships
- Snapmirror failover and Re-sync operations
- Implementing SnapVault backup solution
- Restoring data with SnapVault software
In this training you will learn how to troubleshoot common problems in the Netapp ONTAP cluster environment.
You will get familiar with causes of problems and learn how to solve the problems and fix your cluster. This training is aimed at students who either have some-hands on experience or have followed the ONTAP cli administration training which can also be found here on Udemy. This training is somewhat advanced, but if you are eager to learn, you will probably like this.
Best NetApp Books:
#1 Netapp ONTAP 9 Command-line by Example by Peter van der Weerd
#2 NetApp Complete Self-Assessment Guide by Gerardus Blokdyk
#3 Netapp Aff a Clear and Concise Reference by Gerardus Blokdyk
#4 NetApp and VMware vSphere – Storage Best Practices by Stewart, Vaughn (2010) by
Vaughn Stewart & Michael Slisinger & Larry Touchette
#5 Cisco Netapp a Clear and Concise Reference by Gerardus Blokdyk